Planemasters, Ltd. looking for Charter Scheduler/Sales
POSITION: Charter Scheduler/Sales
LOCATION: West Chicago, IL
WORK EXPERIENCE: Part 91/135 Charter experience a plus
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
• promptly answers incoming phone calls.
• involves direct contact with clients and brokers and interaction with flight crews
• scheduling travel for clients on charter aircraft or considering other lift alternatives;
• works to facilitate positive client experiences and relationships.
• knowing and/or having the ability to quickly learn computer software related to flight quoting/scheduling and logistic support;
• knowing charter aircraft performance and able to make appropriate recommendations to clients;
• providing flight crew with trip briefings and fuel advisement
• maintaining and updating aircraft and crew schedules;
• assisting both passengers and flight crew with any necessary paperwork when flying into and out of foreign countries;
• coordinating with outside aircraft services handler for international flights as needed;
• preparing trip packets for crew and passengers for all flights;
• coordinating aircraft handling and fueling with fixed based operators;
• research fuel prices
• providing accounting services (limited to processing credit cards and receipt matching)
• scheduling flight crew to ensure compliance with company and FAA regulations regarding currency, flight and duty times;
• maintaining a flight following system to ensure safety of flight;
• maintaining security policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the people, facilities and equipment of the operator, and communicating policies/procedures as needed to passengers;
• interfacing with flight crews to advise of passenger needs or requirements;
• scheduling ground transportation and accommodations for both flight crew and customers;
• arranging catering services in accordance with company and passenger requirements.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICAITONS:
• must have excellent people and phone skills both verbal and written; well developed computer skills;
• be detail oriented, organized and possess the ability to multi-task under pressure of deadlines.
• must know Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• active listening skills
• possesses a sense of urgency and the ability to meet critical timelines
• self-motivated and be able to work with little or no supervision
• be willing to participate in weekly after-hours on call schedule.
We offer medical, 401k, vacation
Please send your resume to email@example.com titled Scheduler/Sales Position in the subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
To receive the Air Charter Journal e-mail:
Subscribe via RSS
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.