EMEA Aviation Regional Sales Representative
Directly interface with customers, including distributors, manufacturing representatives, OEMís and end users by way of visits, product presentations, correspondence, and other means of communication. Positions based in Munich, Germany and Paris, France.
- Solicit sales, develop sales budget, and be accountable for achieving established sales goals
- Identify and cultivate new sales opportunities with end-customers, fleets and governmental agencies
- Lead development of well-organized and informative Garmin product presentations and business proposals
- Assist in collecting, compiling and presenting competitive intelligence internally
- Survey product markets to determine product potential or needs for new products
- Assist in the preparation of annual and monthly plans and forecasts of customers needs and sales bookings
- Plan, develop and execute presentations and displays for trade shows and sales meetings
- Represent GARMIN at industry and professional meetings and conferences
- Coordinate efforts of Marketing, Product Support, and Engineering departments to solve customer equipment problems
- Provide diligent follow-up to customers and internal requirements, regardless of travels
- Support EMEA Aviation Manager and Marketing Communications in the revision of old or the preparation of new sales brochures, displays, exhibits, etc.
- Contribute to the development of marketing concepts and annual marketing plans to stimulate sales
- Assist in the preparation for sales meetings and trade shows
- Be technically proficient to support the range of Garminís Aviation Products.
- Perform other related duties required to complete the tasks assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Educated to degree level or similar level qualification
- Proven sales experience
- Background in Avionics or Aviation related business
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principals, theories and concepts and technical principals of avionics systems
- Possess a strong passion for Customer Satisfaction
- Must be an articulate and fluent communicator, written and verbal, and at ease with public speaking
- Must be organized, self motivated, accurate and possess the ability to work quickly
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding goals.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Fluency in English with working knowledge of the other European languages an advantage
- Ability to support global travel as required
- Private Pilots License
- Instrument Pilot Rating and/or advanced pilot training
- Experience in a technically related subject or field,
- Knowledge of certification and certification practices for Europe (EASA)
Candidates can apply online at:
To receive the Air Charter Journal e-mail:
Subscribe via RSS
Want to use this article? Click here for options!
© 2013 Penton Media Inc.