Lead Captain on Falcon 7X
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
We are looking for the right individual with significant aviation, life and leadership experience and qualifications to match, to head a small team engaged in a mix of owner and charter operations.
The applicant must aim to demonstrate the highest standards of flying skills, safety and situational awareness while seamlessly incorporating the skills of crew resource management, threat error management, airmanship and teamwork into the daily operation. Continue to learn and increase one's knowledge at all times, fly using ExecuJet’s standard operating procedures and deliver the highest standards of customer service whilst maintaining a sense of discretion.
- Act as team leader
- Prepare and monitor crew roster
- Ensure aircraft documents on board are current and valid
- Assist in maintenance planning, liaising with our CAMO department
- Assist in recruitment and training planning, liaising with NP OPS / TNG and the Training Admin Team
- Liaise all client relations with the Key Account Manager
- Valid, EASA license and Medical, Rated and Current on Falcon 7x
- Long Range Flight experience 4000 hours total and 500 hours on type minimum
- Significant command experience usually seen a min. of 5y
- Sound knowledge of business Aviation Operations.
- Administrative skills strong customer service skills English Level 4
- Strong leadership skills proven by previous position as lead pilot or administrative function,
- Proven team player and able to delegate tasks
- Current on Falcon 7x TRI or TRE
- Background in Business Aviation
Closing Date For Applications: 28 February 2017Apply Now
To receive the Air Charter Journal e-mail:
Subscribe via RSS